Some Feedback If you want to renovate/build a house.
Check out some money-saving tips for home renovation and the following quality:
- Create a renovation concept thoroughly. Namely by determining which parts of the house to be fixed, how to design, whether we will reuse old material or not, etc. Keep in mind that if you want to use old material, then surely it must be carefully disassembled so that the old material is not damaged. Determination of the design is very useful in order that the results correspond with what we want, without careful planning you will get results that are not in accordance with the desire that we have to unpack again, and thus costs more. The mature concept also helps builders work faster.
- Determination of the quality of building materials and building materials to be used. When our funds are limited, then there is no harm we use medium-quality goods or even thrift. If we could choose carefully, then we can get the second hand but good enough quality.
- The use of quality goods being, for example, ceramic floors, wood, frame, or paint the interior. You should know that ceramics are fitted with good technique can produce beautiful floor despite using a ceramic medium quality. Part of the house is obliged to use the goods with good quality is at the foundation of the house, water pipes are planted, the building structure and roof truss. You imagine if the part had a leak or broken, then we have to dismantle again which means the need to spend extra money. Paint the exterior or outside the home are strongly advised to use good quality because the outside of the house is usually exposed to rain, hot sun or moist air.
- eliminate or reduce a portion of the renovation work. If we do not do one part of the work time is used more quickly and can save costs. For example: without the plastered wall to make the walls seem natural.
- Selection of payment method. The renovation work can usually be done in two ways ie by way of payment or the wholesale daily. When we are sure of what will be renovated, and also when we already know the concept of the renovation is done, it is advisable to use a contract system, and if otherwise then we can pay the builders on a daily basis.